Private Online Relationships Counseling from the Convenience of your Home or Office



Hello, thank you for visiting my website.  My name is Roland. I have a Doctorate, 14 books and 23 years experience. But more importantly I care about relationships.  My audio, articles, dozens of posts and book previews are online and free. You will benefit just from taking time to get acquainted with all my resources. But sometimes people need more. They need some feedback, insight, or some simple strategies to help them deal with an issue. That is why I offer marriage and relationship counseling online. It is low cost, stop when you like, and it is also confidential and anonymous. I don't know your email or phone number. You can even use Skype or pay with Paypal. 

For more information visit my virtual office.   I'm sure I have some valuable information that will assist you with any relationship issue you are dealing with.

 I look forward to hearing from you. Here are just a few of the issues I have helped people sort out, cope with, and find a happy solution to
  • Relationship and marriage issues
  • Avoiding divorce, how to improve communication, help with reconciliation.
  • Dating and courtship and pre marriage issues
  • Dealing with feelings of unhappiness, insecurity and upset.
  • Successfully balancing work and home
  • Letting go of resentment and how to forgive
  • Successful singles
  • Can I save my marriage?
The positive benefits of better relationships, improved communication and a sense of well being can be yours. I will be glad to help.



  • Over a million people have listened to my radio advice program soon starting its 24th year.
  • I have a Master of Science Degree in Human Relations and a Doctorate in Psychology
  • I'm the author of 14 books including "The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work" available at Amazon.
  • I care about relationships
  • I have 20 years of graduate school teaching experience
  • I am the author of dozens of popular articles on relationships, marriage, compatibility, infidelity and finding happiness again
  • Talking to people on the radio has really helped me become skilled at quickly grasping the issue and giving immediate advice.
  • Popular Posts