Email Relationship Advice New Client Special - First Email only $2



Want some professional advice? Looking for relationship coaching or mentoring?

Would you like some feedback or another opinion on a relationship or marriage issue?

A free eBook copy of my 315 pages book The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage with every email answer.

Want to get started but also want to save some money?

Would you like to get started, but you prefer to start small and proceed step by step, or

You want professional advice but you have a really tight budget?

I have a new $10 special for new clients at my Liveperson virtual office.

For new clients, the first email exchange is only ten dollars!

Just go to my Liveperson office and send me an email there.

Describe your issue with as much detail as you wish. Talk to me about what is bothering you. I will respond with a detailed email answer. I will also attach a copy of my latest 315 page relationships book The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work
Get started today!

Hint: be sure to mention that you want the new client special and the free eBook

Popular Posts