Marriage and Relationships Book Author Reduces Kindle eBook Price


Hello, everyone. My good friend Mr. Bear and I made a little video to tell you about my Kindle edition of The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage.

Actually it was Mr. Bear's idea. I was telling him about the great Kindle edition. But then I told him there is only one review there  : (     

My Kindle edition and my print edition are not linked together, and then Mr. Bear said "Roland, you need some help. Let me take over."

Basically, based on Mr. Bear's recommendation, the price has been reduced to $3.95 for the Kindle edition. And you don't even need a Kindle to read it online in the Kindle cloud. Today a lady got the book and started reading it within seconds.

The lower price is for a limited time only. Please take advantage of an opportunity to purchase this special book.



"The perfect book for troubled couples with different type of problems   .  .   .
 I can assure it will be one of the better books I have ever read."    review of The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage 

Why do couples argue?
How can we put the sparkle back in our marriage?
How can we communicate better?

What is the difference between courtship and casual dating?
My wife asked me to leave.
Why are men the way we are?

Can we reconcile?



Based on over 25 years of counseling couples and answering questions on the radio. Roland tackles the tough questions with humor, discernment, and refreshing honesty. From the Garden of Eden to the 21st century, he’s got relationships covered. 



Roland Trujillo, lecturer and author, introduces his new comprehensive look at the delights, the challenges and the mysteries of marriage. For over 25 years, Roland has been helping couples repair their relationships and move forward to optimal living. Roland is now bringing his insights, based in compassion and spiritual principles, to a new level in this unique look at the perils, pitfalls, and promises of relationships.


Click here to look inside the eBook in Kindle at Amazon.com
Link







Oh dear, the temporary sale has ended, but it is still excellent value at $7.95   Mr. Bear and I will discuss, and maybe we will have a sale again soon.  You can always get the pdf. for a donation of any amount.  


.

Popular Posts