The Connection Between Resentment, Relationship Issues, Stress and Depression - Listen to Dr. Roland on Blogtalk Radio

Arguing all the time? Stressed? Hurt feelings? I freely share my secrets to relationship success based on over 22 years of counseling on the radio and 14 books. In fact, the advice I give is also helpful for PTSD, chronic unhappiness and anxiety. Listen in and see if what I say doesn't make sense. Resentment is often the unknown cause of many of our issues, or it contributes to issues and makes them worse. Arguing, unhappiness, unfulfilment, bitterness, and feelings of inferiority often have their roots in resentment. I offer a meditation to cope with stress, and my book The Myths and Mysteries of Marriage has strategies for improving relationships and quality of life.


Listen to internet radio with Roland Trujillo on Blog Talk Radio

Popular Posts