1. Sex before marriage.
2. Thinking that you can change him once you get married.
3. Overlooking serious character flaws or enabling them.
4. Getting involved with a married man (or a man living with someone or "in a relationship")
5. Ignoring your intuition or gut level hunch about him.
6. Going along with things he wants you to do that seem disgusting to you.
7. Judgement and blame
8. Trying to be perfect.
9. Living together instead of getting married.
10. Putting up with physical abuse.
11. Not listening to what women who had an abortion long ago have to say about how they feel about it now.
12. Staying in a relationship long after it is obvious it is going nowhere.
Read more (at the present time I am typing this, I have made my book free to read online. Look in the right sidebar)