Hey, Roland - What Did You Eat Today, and How Much you drinkin New year's Eve?

Thank you for your question. Tomorrow I am once again starting up Instant Answers where you can ask a free customer service question.

For breakfast I had 2 cups of black tea with a spoon of raw honey in it. I had 2 slices of Trader Joe's flour-less wheat bran bread with butter. I went online for a couple of hours. Then I had a bowl of oatmeal.

For a mid morning snack I had one banana. For lunch - one bottle of Martinelli's Cranberry Apple Cider and 9 cashews.

For dinner: a salad, a small rib eye steak, a baked potato with organic butter, stir fried cabbage, and some brown rice.

As a New Year's treat - a slice of pound cake with fresh golden pineapple on it

I will work on the computer, read, and go to bed early.

Update Summer 2013.

Lately I have been having  2 dishes for dinner.
1. Rice with avocado on it. For seasoning, I sprinkle turmeric, lemon juice, and Himalayan sea salt  Always a serving of rice and avocado with cayenne pepper, lecithin, and ginger on it (Swanson's super cayenne).

2. A large organic salad, consisting of organic lettuce, organic tomato, avocado, and other assorted vegetables.  The salad dressing is just plain lemon juice.

Once in a while I have a small serving of salmon with dinner.

Be sure to check out my new book Forbidden Food - the legacy of the Garden of Eden and the promise of redemption. If you have food issues or are interested in food, you will find this an intriguing book




 

Popular Posts