Sneak preview of my relationships book exclusively available here

 Hi, this is Roland. I'm really happy with my new book. It has in depth answers and strategies you just can't find anywhere else. 

My book is based on the questions I get from visitors to my blog and listeners to my radio program. 

Here are just a few of the topics covered

I can't forgive my husband.
Putting the forever back in love.
We argue all the time
Just how important is dad
Meddling mother and distant dads.
Why we have food problems
Where to find love.
Much more

 

Putting the Forever Back in Love - Advanced Concepts in Relationship Building

"This book contains advanced concepts for coping with and resolving difficult relationship issues. Based in 24 years of research and counseling, Dr. Trujillo's book has insights and strategies for healing relationships and resolving stress and unhappiness. Partners, parents, couples considering marriage, and adult children of dysfunctional families will find both practical and spiritual principles to help them move forward to happiness.   Sneak preview and purchase to download to your computer or send to your mobile device. "
  

Preview it here and then download to your computer or mobile device today.

Popular Posts