Is There Relationship Advice Online

Courtesy of http://3d-gif-animations.blogspot.com/

"Hi, everyone. This is Roland. I care about people and relationships (I love marriage and I looooove reconciliation). I've been helping people for over 25 years. 

I've written 17 books and I have tons of free resources, soooooo

If you are working on your relationship (or planning to), or you just wonder what is going on in relationships

that's what I am here for.

Most people don't talk to me. They listen to my audio, read an article or two, or a blog post or two, and then preview my books and buy one of them.

If you listen to some audio and read one or two of my books, you will get some of the most advanced info on relationships available.  My books are good reads too.

However, if you want to ask me a question, here is how

First of all, everyone's favorite (because it is free) Live Chat.
Just look in the right sidebar and if you see a moon with two loving cats sitting on it, it means that I am in. That's right. Even if it is a holiday or a weekend - if you see the cats on the moon, I am in.

But, and this is a big but, I cannot do counseling at free Live Chat. Relationships are much too important (and complicated ) for quick answers at free live chat. However, I can provide customer service, mention a resource or two or give some information for educational purposes.  You must be 19. And no human sexuality question, and no violence or abuse issues.  

Luckily, I do provide relationship coaching at my Liveperson Virtual Office.  Email questions answered and you get a free pdf of one of my books : ) at Liveperson for a very reasonable fee.

I have counseling by instant texting and live chat there.

And I even provide telephone consultation. 

Want more information?  More information is below 


I am online for live chat at Liveperson.


Anonymous and confidential. 25 years experience.  

And the first 3 minutes are free!

Since it is pay per minute, you are in charge of how long a session is. Get an answer right away. Talk to someone who has been helping people for 25 years.




"Relationships can be tough. But take heart. There are answers and solutions that really work.

Roland Trujillo, author and lecturer, has been helping couples for 25 years. His radio advice program has aired around the country for a quarter of a century.   His refreshing approach will open your eyes and explain some of the mysteries of mating that may have had you baffled until now.  "If you are looking for some advanced strategies for improving communication with your partner, my book will be a breath of fresh air. You might even ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after."


Did you know that Roland is a relationships expert at Liveperson?

Need feedback about a marriage or relationship issue? Do you want a third party opinion about an issue with your partner, reconciling, marriage issues, coping with stress, family/work balance issues, overcoming negative emotions, learning to forgive, or about improving communication?


Did you know that Roland has email, live chat, and phone consultation available? 

Visit Roland's virtual office at Liveperson right now


Click here for Relationship Counseling info

Click here for Marriage Counseling info

 
You can text a question or ask a  question at Liveperson.

If he is online, you can start live chatting right now. 


 He started his radio show in San Francisco  25 years ago. Every since, he has volunteered his time and effort to help people.


Got a question about a relationship? Dating and courtship? Marriage? Improving communication and healing a relationship? 

You  have probably already guessed that this is by far Roland's most popular  blog!

People come from all over the world who are having relationship  and marriage issues. At his blog you will find (in the right sidebar)  links to his most popular articles and posts.



You can also preview free and order his popular book The Myths and  Mysteries of Marriage: Making Relationships Work.



Now Roland also has free chat for your quick customer service questions.  

Not ready for counseling? Just got a question?
Wondering about something?

Just look in the right sidebar. If I am here, I'll live chat with your right away! If I'm helping someone else or away, then you can send an email. Free too

Name me another author of 17 books who makes himself available to personally answer your questions. 





Are you looking for ultra confidential counseling online?

Liveperson does not reveal your name, phone, or email address to its experts.




Hello, this is Roland. I give fast, intuitive answers with positive solutions! I'm sure I have some valuable information that will assist you with any relationship issue you are dealing with. 

I will listen to you talk (because I know what it feels like when people don't really listen). I look forward to hearing from you. Get some answers today from the convenience of your home or office. 

I keep my fee low and can answer questions very quickly. Here are just a few of the issues I have helped people sort out, cope with, and find happy solutions for:



Why do couples argue all the time?
How to improve communication

Help with reconciliation.
Successful dating and courtship and pre marriage issues.
Dealing with feelings of unhappiness, insecurity and upset.
Successfully balancing work and home
Letting go of resentment and how to forgive
Successful singles
Meditation training to cope with stress too. 



I care about relationships and I love helping people sort things out and start moving forward.






Please be advised that online counseling is not appropriate for all issues. Nor is it a substitute for face to face counseling with your mental health professional or spiritual care giver. 

Online counseling is not for you if you are under 18, if you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, if this is an emergency, if you are having psychotic symptoms, if you are presently under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if there is domestic violence or abuse. Before contacting us, read this important information first about getting immediate help.

If you or someone in your family are experiencing bullying, child abuse, or domestic violence or abuse, you should seek help immediately from your local social service agency, mental health professionals, law enforcement, or child protective services. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. Get help right away. Internet and phone use can be monitored. Be careful. If need be go to a safe phone or safe internet connection to get professional help immediately.


  If you are experiencing an emergency, please call your local or national mental health crisis hotline, your medical doctor or 911 to receive immediate attention. If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or others, get help immediately. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. You may call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)  to be connected to the nearest crisis hotline.
  If you are outside the United States look here to find the nearest help. You are not alone. People are standing by to help you. Get help immediately.

Popular Posts